Thursday, May 12, 2011

blog delinquency, I banish thee!

A quick update:

1. As always, coming late to the party, I am now kind of totally obsessed with http://www.bakerella.com and http://thepioneerwoman.com.

2. I started a new job. Sigh.

3. I started trying to date again. Sigh part deux.

4. I am crocheting (!) a ginormous blanket for myself. My sister has already asked for one. Only through the magic of familial bonds and genetic recognition will I be willing to undertake this herculean task again for her.

5. I got a new adorable bike. I have, upon further consideration and a month of on-again-off-again contemplation, now named her. She is MolaMola, the Commuter Sunfish. Pictures to follow.

6. MolaMola is still in the process of being properly accessorized.

7. Yesterday, a true SF-bike folk asked me something in inexplicable biker code. Apparently my disguise is working. Also, now you too shall know that evidently there is some kind of group ride along the bay and through the city on Wednesday nights that involves drinking called the butter ride or the butter lap. See, this blog is educational too.

8. I made red velvet cake bombs (I cannot bear to name them cake balls because I am evidently quite puerile) this week and they have gone over exceedingly well. See #1.

9. I think I need a Jelly roll pan. Id.

No comments:

Post a Comment