Friday, February 12, 2010

tiny milestones

I was in a piss-poor mood last night due to a complete re-jiggering of plans based on an unexpected work project in the afternoon. The bright side is that I was able to reschedule the entrelac class I'm taking to Saturday (although with a cost/penalty...understandable on the shop's part, but grrr in general).

However, this morning I was pleasantly surprised and pleased to discover this:

that's right, so cool the stuffed dog toys are staring

On a whim, when it was pouring buckets a couple weeks ago I pulled out from my trunk (the one that things are sadly consigned to when they're the stuff of long ago dreams) my old college lacrosse track pants. I did not try them on, having looked at them and scoffed at their perceived circumference and thinking about the fact that it's my 10 year reunion this spring, and consequently stuffed them on a shelf.

Scene: It's early morning. Bleary eyed, the protaganist notes that it's raining. Again. But the protaganist needs to walk the furry fiends. She goes to grabaround on shelf, and pulls out track pants.

Me: "Oh, what the hell."

*pulls on*

Me: "Huh."

*does happy dance*

end scene.

***


No comments:

Post a Comment